BioFlo cleans irrigation lines of bio film and mineral buildup using natural bioactivity instead of harsh chemicals.
- RESTORES CLOGGED IRRIGATION TO 100% CAPACITY
- SINGLE SOLUTION FOR CLEANING IRRIGATION
- CLEANS RESERVOIRS AND STOCK TANKS
- CAN BE USED MID CYCLE WITH NO EFFECT ON PLANTS
- USE EVERY 2 TO 4 WEEKS
- BETWEEN CYCLES
- CLEAN PUMPS, DRIP EMITTERS, LINES, TRAYS, RES, POTS, ETC
If your reservoir or irrigation lines are accumulating biofilm & sludge and/or mineral buildup causing clogged equipment - BioFlo is your solution.
BioFlo cleans irrigation lines of biofilm and mineral buildup using natural bioactivity instead of harsh chemicals.
BioFlo comes in a liquid concentrate form so you can easily clean your lines, emitters and equipment without harming plants or beneficial microbes downstream.
Simply mix enough BioFlo to fill and soak your irrigation lines and allow your lines to soak for a few hours.
Mix only enough to fill irrigation lines.
Let lines soak for 8-12 hours.
See label for specific instructions.